· ACT E-CPD Keeping on track and up to date with legislation and industry, 8 CPD points – e-learning – register here
· ACT E-CPD Take your performance to the NEXT! Level, 4 CPD points – e-learning – register here
· NSW E-CPD Keeping on track and up-to-date with legislation, 12 CPD points – e-learning – register here
FACE TO FACE TRAINING
· ACT CPD - Keeping clients for Life, 8 points, 23 April – register here
· ACT CPD - Communication Skills for Managers, 8 points, 8 May – register here
· ACT CPD - Marketing Property Successfully for Real Estate, 8 points, 22 May – register here
· ACT CPD Master Class: Real Estate Legal Case Studies, 4 points, 29 May – register here
Maintaining real estate excellence through market-driven education
The real estate world is ever-changing and industry professionals recognise the need to partake in regular real estate training in order to remain competitive and keep up with emerging trends.
Courses are aimed at real estate professionals working towards their annual CPD as well as those wishing to undertake real estate training to sharpen existing skills and master new strengths.
Ensure your real estate career gets off to the best start.
REIACT has joined forces with Wisdom Learning, for all your education and training.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Guidelines
Every year, licensees are required to undertake CPD real estate training to ensure competency and consistency across the sector.
Licences agents and registerers salespersons are required to achieve a full unit of competence annually. This unit of competency is worth 8 of the required 12 CPD points.
The remaining 4 points can be gained from non-assessable training such as a self-paced learning activity (maximum of two points) or from an interactive training session presented by a qualified trainer or industry expert. CPD points can be carried over to the next year – a maximum of 11 points can be carried over.
The CPD completion timeframe will coincide with the renewal of licences and registrations. Registered salespeople will need to complete CPD by 31 October to be eligible for renewal.
Licensees will need to complete their CPD requirement within each licence year by the date of their licence, 30 June.
Why complete real estate training with REIACT?
REIACT offers ongoing real estate training designed to help industry professionals excel in their career and achieve real estate excellence. The REIACT training program:
- Provides market driven education & real estate training
- Opens the doors for state level networking and relationship building
- Meets CPD guidelines
- Is run by real estate professionals for real estate professionals